THOMAFILL controlled low-strength proprietary blend material
THOMAFILL is a controlled low-strength proprietary blend of sand and cementitious materials that is designed to flow seamlessly as a self-leveling and self-compacting construction product.
It can be batched at a consistency to accommodate a wide range of applications that traditional aggregate base compaction methods are unable to achieve.
It can be used in conjunction with THOMACOLOR for easy identification purposes. Red & Yellow.
Excavatable and non-excavatable options are available.
Commercial and Residential Use
- Abandoning sewer systems
- Utility work (i.e. duct bank)
- Line storm drainage ditches for erosion control
- Pavement base
- Soil stabilization
- Erosion control
- Filling voids
- Ensures soil sufficiency
- Can be placed in any condition
- Economical alternative
- Other compaction aggregates
- Controllable set times
- Eliminates checks for settlement issues
- Good fluidity
- Ensures compaction sufficiency
- Eliminates compaction equipment
- Access to hard-to-reach places where compaction is needed